What kind of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; access; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to navigate away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations and personal profile.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website or submit a pre-order of our products via the form, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you provide to us such as your name, physical address and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific reasons stated above.
We collect such personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
provide and manage the Services;
provide ongoing assistance and technical support to our users;
to be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service notices and promotional messages;
to create aggregate statistical data and other aggregated and / or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
to comply with applicable laws and regulations
How do we store, use, share and disclose the personal information of site visitors?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services. Your data may be stored via Wix.com data storage, databases and general applications. Your data is stored by them on secure servers, protected by firewalls.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its suppliers.
How do we communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to inform you about your account, to resolve problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect commissions or sums due, to probe your views through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise We may contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreements we may have with you. To this end, we may contact you via email, telephone, text message and regular mail.
How can site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you do not wish your data to be processed, please contact us at the email address email@example.com or send us a letter to: Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde loc. Gazzo 4 37040 Marano di Valpolicella VR Italy
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time, so please check it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you that it has been updated, so that you know what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we use and / or disclose it.
Questions and contact information
If you wish to access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter to: Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde loc. Gazzo 4 37040 Marano di Valpolicella VR Italy
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer (content in English)
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page );
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.